If you ask how much USB has impacted our life?
You need to know what Type-C has brought in your vaping life.
When the first generation of USB was designed, people had no idea just how universal it would become. The first connectors, USB-A and B, were not only big in size, but the connection itself was only ever developed to provide power at a low draw of 100 mA. As USB evolved, those drawbacks were some of the first to go.
Upon August 2014, USB world has marched in the era of USB-C, formally known as USB Type-C, is a 24-pin USB connector system, which is distinguished by its two-fold rotationally-symmetrical connector. And when type-c was introduced to the vaping device, it meant a lot more, especially when Eleaf launched its first vape mod built in USB Type-C for charging:
iStick NOWOS in Oct. 2018, that really makes quite noises in the vaping market.
Here are how Type-C mods making vaping life easier:
1) Smaller device – Half The Width & One-Third The Height of Standard USB
2) Reversible – This Means You Can Stick It In However You Like; It Works Both Ways
3) Proper FAST – It Can Transfer 10G of Data Per Second
4) More powerful – It Can Provide Up To 100W of Power
5) More durable – Charging Plugs of Durability
Type-C , has significantly shaped a way of vaping life without doubt.
We’re family now.
Never miss our news, giveaways and promotions!!!!!